Sunday, December 5, 2010

INTRO

Hello and welcome to Snide Comets, a blog featuring dickish comments about movies, TV, sports and all things pop culture written by a guy who’s never had a script produced, never acted in a film and never scored a touchdown. Yeah, another one. Why start this blog now, you may ask? Well, much like George Lucas and James Cameron before me, I developed this concept years ago, but was forced to wait until modern technology caught up with my vision. Now, that time is at hand. I thought long and hard about what to call this site and came up with names like: “Confessions of an Awesome Lay”, “I Think This Blog is Going Bad, Will You Taste It?”, “Children of a Pisser God”, “Oprah”... but none of them really seemed to fit. I finally settled on “Snide Comets” because I hope you will perceive and enjoy each post much as you would a brilliant and amazing light show, which then fades away into the night... until the next one comes around. I’d like to extend a special “thank you” to Karl and Tom for hooking a blogger up with their technical expertise. And with that, bring on the sarcasm!

No comments:

Post a Comment